Thursday, January 15, 2009

POLLING TIME

I have created a poll.
I think the ideal age to do the first cut is 2 years of age. No scientific reason, but it is just a time that the kids don't care about their hair and I can do whatever I want with it and all is well. However, a number of people have been teasing me about Andrew's hair. He has a mullet! I know this. He also has short hair on top and if I cut his hair now it not only goes against my ideal age of hair cutting, but he will look so much older. Why do I want him to grow up so fast?
With that said, vote and the decision will be made based on the poll results...Jeff you cannot vote more than once.

4 comments:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

I voted yes, to cut his hair! Don't hate me!! But I love hair and if it looks like a mullet, its gotta' go!!!

Kristen said...

This is our second vote (it only let's you vote once per Google ID)... Cutting the kids hair is the only change I believe in.

-Les

Kristen said...

"I voted to cut his hair, but I understand that you are not ready for him to look like a big boy yet... besides Jeff was planning an intervention."

Jonna said...

I voted to cut, too. I understand your pain. I, too, had a hair intervention with Wesley. I will also need one with the twins.

But, mullets are out of style...just ask Ellen DeGeneres!