Sunday, January 25, 2009

IT'S DONE...

Well, either my friends don't like me, or mullets are really out of style. I am guessing that my friends like me enough to tell me mullets are out of style thus time to get Andrew's hair cut. Today Jeff and I took the boys to Snipits to get their hair cut. Joshua has been many times before, so it was not a big deal to him. However, it was a big deal for Andrew...it was a big deal for me as well.

Before...

He screamed and cryed with big crocodile tears as she was wetting his hair. Then he was able to calm down enough with a very sad look of disbelief as to what was going on.

End result...handsome little boy, even though he is only 16 months old.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Andrew looks so handsome. I know it was hard for you Aubrey and Andrew's tears were so sad. Way to go! It is a little scary because that is what Jack will look like after his first haircut I think.

Newman Family Blog said...

So cute! Andrew looks darling. So sorry it was so traumatic!

Jennifer said...

Awww, he looks so sweet.
First haircuts can be so hard on them.
Christopher still hates them.

Nicole said...

what a big boy!!! so handsome...and i love that the pictures tell a story :) too precious.