Thursday, January 15, 2009

IT'S BEEN A WHILE..

...since we had a play date with the Braaten's. Heck, Joshua's last play date was before we left for CO, so he was needing some play time outside of Andrew. So, this past Wednesday he played with Cade and I visited with Meredith. Joshua and Andrew both really enjoyed playing with all of Cade's toys, new or old it did not matter. Andrew even enjoyed playing with Kenslea's swing. I told him he was too big for it, but every time I turned my head he was sneaking into it. Just before we left Joshua and Cade got to drive Cade's new Jeep...what a great toy! Joshua cannot wait to go back.
The hug...Joshua gave Cade a hug and said, "I am really glad you are my friend Cade. Are you glad you are my friend?" What a sweetie!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: