Friday, January 9, 2009

ICE SKATING

We went ice skating today. Jeff is really good at ice skating, I am okay (I cannot go backwards, but don't fall that much), Joshua is learning, and Andrew is too young. The ice skating place has two rinks, an indoor and outdoor. Today we enjoyed the outdoor rink. Well, Jeff and Joshua did. Andrew and I sat out...Andrew being too small to skate and me being accident prone today I thought it was in my best interest. Anway, Joshua did GREAT! He barely held on to Jeff and kept getting back up when he fell. I am very proud of him trying. He cannot wait to come back and skate some more. I told him that we would look into skating lessons at the rink by our house. He seems excited about it. After we were done he said, "I am an AWESOME skater!"



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristen said...

We are so glad you all got some well needed family time in such an awesome place! We are lucky to have such a nice house to use. Have a safe drive home.