Friday, January 9, 2009

HOT TUB TIME

One of the weirdest things we do in CO during the winter is enjoy the hot tub. I mean, there is something weird about getting into the hot tub while it is snowy outside and about 20 degrees out. We all had a good time and the boys slept wonderfully after.
Side note...We played outside in the snow during the day. I was ontop of a rock and Jeff thought it would be a good idea to push me into the snow. Well, it would have been funny if there was not a tree there...I hit my head. Of course I am fine, but it hurt like crazy and it is still a little sore. Then after we got out of the hot tub I slipped on the last step and busted my !@@ on the bottom step. UGH! That hurt like H-E double hockey sticks. I have a huge bruise on my rear and arm. Thank God I did not have Andrew in my arms. Now I really need the hot tub, but am afraid to go in it.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Looks like you all are skinny dipping. Guess we will have to be careful about going in the hot tub now. Just kidding!!