Sunday, January 4, 2009

BIG HILL

We went on the "Big Hill" today. Mom decided to stay at the bottom and take pics while the rest of us had some fun sliding. However, Andrew did not have fun sliding. He did not like the snow in his face as we zoomed down the hill. So, he and I went twice in one of the wooden sleds. Joshua, Jeff, Randy, and I went many more times down the hill on an innertube and another wooden sled. My camera battery died after I took a few pics and the video. I look forward to going back with the boys later this week.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather Coleman said...

You all look like you're having so much fun! I love Colorado and all the snow. I wish I was there.

TeamRiss said...

You guys are super; love the bundled up boy!

Kristen said...

We so wish we could be in CO with you guys having fun!! Happy New Year.