Thursday, September 25, 2008

WHY LOCKS ON CABINETS ARE A GOOD THING...

We have yet to put locks on our cabinets. We thought that the locks would be too much of a hastle and it is only for a short period of time, right. Well, Andrew has broken a dish, tried to eat sink erator balls, and we always find him in the pantry eating something. Today when we got home from dropping Joshua off at school I thought I would cook something for me for breakfast. While I was cooking Andrew got into the cabinet we use to store bottled water, lunch boxes, and old pots and pans...excuse the dust, we rarely use this stuff. He ended up getting stuck and I had to get him out...what a funny guy!
The moral to the story, if you want to have a little peace while cooking, or even just relaxing then put locks on your cabinets. You will spend less time in the long run.


"Hi Mom!"

"I am cooking up some macaroni and cheese."

"I need out now."
Posted by Picasa