Sunday, September 7, 2008

GOOD FRIEND

No, we don't talk every day or even month. However, we can still pick up as if we do talk all the time. My good friend, Rachel, was in town this last week. The boys and I, along with my good friend Danni, her daughter Emma, and another good friend Margaret met Rachel at her mom's house when she came into town from New Jersey. We had not see her in a long while and this was our first in person introduction to Talia, her baby girl. Rachel looked great and has motherhood down. Talia, as you can see below, was just so pretty. I look froward to visiting with them again...when Jeff reads this maybe it will give him the idea to either send me to New Jersey, or we can go together. LOL!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Gitcho Family said...

Let me know when you go...I'll go too. Seriously.