Monday, September 22, 2008

THEY ARE IN!!!

So I am a procrastinator! I did not order Joshua a backpack for school until he was already in school for two weeks. I did not even start looking until the day before he was to start school...how hard would it be to find a good boy backpack...kind of like trying to find cute boys cloths, impossible! The backpacks I found had issues. They either did not have the right look (I am not looking for black or camo), the right size, the right price, or would be difficult to get personalized. I did find a backpack that had most all of the above at Things Remembered. I was afraid that I was settling since I could only see it online. The lady at the store even talked me into buying one for Andrew..."they are not going to make them anymore and there are only about 100 left." However, now that I have them I LOVE them. I am so excited that Joshua can now carry his art work, paper work, and nap mat cover without fumbling everything by the time we make it to the end of the hall. I think his lunch box will fit too, but if those were the only two things he had to carry, or me, I can live with that.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: