Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WELCOME BACK...

Each month the parents of the students that go to CCDC, Joshua's school, provides a teacher luncheon. People sign up to bring all kinds of items. Well, since Jeff takes Joshua to school each Tuesday I got to the signup sheet after all the other parents. The only thing left was setup and centerpiece. So, I signed up to bring a centerpiece and help with setup. The theme for September is "Welcom Back to Dinner". Why could I not get October, November, or even December...those would be easy, right?
A few rules for the centerpiece. First, the teachers will draw for the centerpiece at the end of the day. Second, the centerpiece should cost at least $15. I searched for at least an hour, if not more, online for ideas...nothing! Then I got some great ideas from my friend Danni, Meredith, Nicole, and Liz. Thank you all! I really am a mess with this stuff and I am still thinking that it is not good enough...see for yourself. I know it cost me more than $15 and the time I put into it...

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

BrandyLee said...

I love it! Great job, girl. Good for you for signing up to begin with!

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

OH MY! That is ridiculously cute. I just didn't get an accurate pic in my head when you described it to me yesterday. Way to go! A perfect "septemeber" centerpiece...

Meredith said...

So cute! I'm impressed with your crafting skills. I never would have thought of it...

Nicole said...

Hey, you implemented the idea! How cool :) You did a great job.