Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WHY?

Why is it that the days you have so much planned the baby, 14 months old, decides to get up at 3:00 a.m. to play? Why is it that when you need some down time the kids decide they will run amuk (sp?), not listen to a word you are saying, and not nap? Why is it that the day you have a headache the kids' whining is 10 fold? Why is it that when you want some time to yourself the kids want to be on top of your head and with my boys want to wrestle? Why is it that the night you don't get much sleep and your husband is away your kids get sick? Why do I question all this? Why don't I just suck it up? Don't I realize how good I've got it?
Lord, help me to realize my blessings. Help me know that I am not alone, you are with me. You will never give me anything that I cannot get through without you. Thank you for listening!

4 comments:

TeamRiss said...

God gives it to you on days like today so tomorrow you will graced with a good day. And because you're the greatest Mama ever and such a strong example to me, my friend.

Jonna said...

Hugs mama....

Heather Coleman said...

I hope today is better for you!!!

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

Isn't that the truth? Hang in there; you're my role model!!!