Thursday, October 16, 2008

FIRST COOL WEATHER

The rain yesterday brought in cooler temperatures today. The high today was only going to be 67 F with a light wind...not sure what the actual high was, but it felt cool enough to definately be in jeans.
Knowing that is was going to be cool I dressed the boys in jeans. It was their first time to wear jeans since the fall season began. I think they are simply adorable in their jeans. Some of you may know, but for those that don't, I am a country girl. I have always liked the Marlboro man...he looked good in those jeans, not that he advertised smoking (ugh!). Anyway, I would love for my little guys to have a pair of wranglers and some boots...Jeff and I disagree on this (city boy!). I am sure they will wear them someday soon...in Dallas they are not so cool, so the boys may not like them. However, if we were in Emory they would have more than one pair. Take a look for yourself to see how cute they are...


Andrew posing while chewing on the toy pizza cutter.

Joshua and Andrew posing for mommy. FYI, Joshua tried to wash his face by himself, hence the water on his shirt and pants.

Joshua giving Andrew a hug and Andrew not into the hug...Andrew is teething.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather Coleman said...

Very cute! I love boys in jeans too. The weather yesterday was awesome. Perfect football weather. Too bad it wasn't Saturday.