Saturday, August 9, 2008

IT'S GONE!


I did it! My hair is gone. I donated all my hair to Locks of Love. I had a similar haircut before I turned 30 and now I am back to it. I liked it then, but did not keep up with it due to someone making a comment about how much older I looked. So, I got partial highlights this time to enhance the cut and hopefully I will not look so much older...you cannot see them very well, but that was intentional. FYI, Joshua took the picture with Andrew...I had to include it.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jonna said...

Wow, I didn't realize your hair was that long!! Gotta love Locks of Love!! I did that after Wes was born, too!

The Locke Family said...

That is so awesome!! I tried to grow mine out for Lock of Love one time but got discouraged b/c it was taking so long for it to grow!! Good for you! Plus, I love your new cut!! So cute!!!

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

Oh wow! Can you believe it? You look so fresh!! (definitely not "older") You have such a cute face. Way to go donating to LOL!!

TeamRiss said...

I freakin' LOVE it. You look so gorgeous and alive (not that you didn't before but the cut is great!) Good seeing you at church today.

Jessica said...

Cute cut!! You have the jawline for it. I am ready to chop mine off, but not sure I'll have enough left if I do it now.