Monday, August 4, 2008

GIRLS ONLY!

Every year a few girls from my sorority get together on a party barge, Club Fred, to catch up and have some girl time. I have not made it every year, but always have fun when I can make it, no matter how long it has been since we have seen each other.
It started out as a few pledge classes getting together and now it has expanded to more than a few along with bringing friends that did not even go to college with us. We catch up on loves, babies, work, all kinds of news. We eat, drink, play games, and slide down the slide...so much fun! I look forward to next year and maybe this time I can stay the whole day.
Thanks goes to Mom and Randy for taking care of the boys for me on such a short notice. Jeff, this is a heads up...we are planning the same weekend next year.

We were actually on Club Ethel and not Club Fred.

My good friend Margaret...we were pledge sisters.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: