Friday, November 14, 2008

OH YES...

I have some weird behavior. I know it is weird, but it is what I do. I guess I did not know that my friends did not know about my weirdness until this past Saturday. I was with a friend at Subway. We sat down to eat and before I eat I separated my chips into groups...certain groups are better with certain bites. She began laughing at me...that is not the half of my weirdness. Here is a list...
1 -M&M's have to be sorted by color and then the color with the least amount is eaten first...Joshua just grabbed some for him to eat and I sorted them...oh yea, they are in trouble!
2 -Chips are separated by whole and flat, whole and folded, and broken. If I am eating crust or middle determines which chip group I will eat.
3 -If I have a candy bar the chocolate is eaten first and then the middle.
4 -Crust of anything is eaten before the center...the center is the best and I want to save the best for last.
5 -If someone pushes their nose up, I freak. Just writing this I have to push my nose down. AND it is NOT funny to push my nose up...I just might cry.
6 -I count most everything...I think I am still in denial that I really DO count EVERYTHING.
I guess that is all...if I think about it I could probably come up with more. Have you ever thought about your weird habits? Do your friends now them?

2 comments:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

Seriously, Aubrey. You little mathematician! You crack me up!!! I can understand your nose thing...I have an issue with folding ears.

Jonna said...

Aubrey you are a special gal!