Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Our Thanksgiving was filled with food and family. Mom made eggs, bacon, and biscuits for breakfast. Then Andrew and Jeff napped. We had shrimp dip for lunch. Then Joshua napped. We were going to eat out turkey dinner between 4:30 and 5:00. However, the turkey took a little bit longer. We were about to sit down and eat our turkey, green bean casserole, yams, corn, rolls, and gravy...we noticed that we forgot to make the mashed potatoes and stuffing (stove top), so we put everything in the oven to keep warm and hustled to make potatoes and stuffing. Finally, two hours after we initially said we would eat we sat down at the table and had a feast. Yummy! Now we are about to sit down and have pumpkin pie with Reddi Whip...double yummy! By the way, my garbage disposal, Andrew, only ate bread today. He had a biscuit for breakfast and lunch and two rolls for dinner. He did not want anything else. Hmmm, hope he is not coming down with anything.
I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and gave thanks for what is in their life.
Things I am thankful for...this is not an all inclusive list.
-my spouse
-my children
-my parents
-my siblings
-my siblings families
-the ability to be with my brother's family over thanksgiving
-my inlaws, all of them
-naps


Jeff and Andrew napping.

Andrew playing in Mom's lap.

Joshua napping way too late in the afternoon.

Our spread
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TeamRiss said...

I love it that you're thankful for naps. So am I! The spread looked awesome and I'm glad you had such a nice thanksgiving!