Monday, November 3, 2008

GO FIGURE...

...that on the day I do not have the kids I am in pain. I dropped the kids off with Dave and Lynda yesterday at about 3:30. I get home and go for a light jog. It felt great! After the jog I blog and watch a couple of movies. Yes, I can watch a girl flick without being interrupted once. In case you're wondering I watched Bridget Jones's Diary and The Princess Diaries. At some point during the movie watching I experienced a migraine, the second one in less than a week. Ugh! I am not huge on taking medicine, so I just work my way through it by taking a warm bath. After chatting with Jeff I go to bed and sleep through the night with no problems. I wake with the headache still, although it is not near as bad as it was the night before. I talk to Jeff, my mom, my sister, and while I was on the phone with Dave my upper back becomes tight and I have trouble breathing. What the HELL! I am only 32, not 82. My body should not be breaking down. Anyway, I guess pulled a muscle in my back. What's up with that? I tell you ladies it hurts. I would rather go through labor than go through this. I could not even pull my pants down to go to the bathroom without being in major pain...maybe TMI. After much pain searching for my 800 mg Ibuprofen I finally find it and take one. It took about 15 minutes to work, but it is working now. I still feel a bit uncomfortable, but I am not in pain and can breath with ease. So, now maybe I can relax and get some things done while the boys are away...I pick them up at 6:00. So ladies, keep a bottle of Ibuprofen around for cases like this. Face it! We are not getting younger!

1 comment:

TeamRiss said...

Poor lady- I know how terrible it is to want to do something so badly (be able to relax) and not...next time. :)