Friday, November 21, 2008

MONKEY SEE...

...Joshua does. It seems that a number of the things he liked at one time he no longer likes, or things he never tried before he says he loves doing, or getting. Let me tell you what I mean...Joshua eats sandwiches for lunch. I cut the sandwiches in four triangular shapes, or in 4 squares. He eats the whole sandwich, or he did. Now, he asks for me to cut the crusts of the sandwich. I asked him why. He said, "That's how the Beast (from a show called Maggie and the Ferocious Beast) likes his sandwiches." Hmmm! There was one show about it a few weeks ago. Another example is related to lunch again. We were at the store and he would not stop about getting a lunchable. He wanted to take them to school for lunch because Katybeth, the girl he sits next to in class, eats them too. Oh boy! Not only do cartoons influence his decisions, but cute little girls make him change his eating habits as well. Gotta love it!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That is so cute but I would prefer for Joshua to never date or at least not until I meet her!