Sunday, November 2, 2008

HARD TO BELIEVE..

...that I have been out of college now for ten years. I mean seriously, where has the time gone? I feel like I am still in my 20's and just graduated...I did work in the corporate world for 7 years, I have been married for 7 years, I have a 4 year old and a 14 month old, and I am sure I look older than my 20's. Am I alone in this? I mean, doesn't everyone my age feel like they are in their 20's...late 20's that is? However, when I go back to the school I do realize that I have been away for so long. The campus has changed so much, some of the teachers when I was there are now gone, and the house I lived in is gone. If I am being honest with myself I don't look like I am in my 20's any longer. I know this...I choose not to completely believe it. Anyway, I enjoyed my 10 year with two of my roommates from college, Danni Rizzo McLaughlin and Margaret Spencer. We toured the campus that has changed so much, we visited one of the eateries we frequented as college students, watched a volleyball game, started to watch the football game then realized that the game was over as soon as we sat down, and then hung out with some old and new sorority sisters. Below are a few pictures that were taken...thank you Margaret! Oh the memories!

This spot was where our house was located. It was a two story house located next to the campus. My room was the one on the first floor. It was a rather small room and a bit hilarious to see my large bed in it. If my scanner starts to work again I will post a picture of the house.


Danni and I posing by a new sign. Lucket Hall used to be located on this spot. Our husbands lived in Lucket Hall...again, the memories!

No comments: