Wednesday, July 9, 2008

NOTHIN' BETTER...!

Kids bring about so many emotions. They can make you laugh and cry all in the same minute. Today Joshua was playing his guitar in his room...I told him he had to play it in there with his door closed so that Andrew would not break it. Well, Andrew wanted to be with his brother and so Joshua let him in the room and shut the door. They were being aweful quiet, so I peeked in on them. A smile appeared on my face bigger than I have had all day...the boys were playing together! I love seeing them together. I love that Andrew follows Joshua around like a puppy dog. I don't think there is anything better than seeing siblings, brothers, play so well together. I look foeward to seeing more of these moments. I also pray that Joshua will always let Andrew in his room!

No comments: