Tuesday, July 22, 2008

3 BOYS AND A BABE!

The Moats family (Jeff's baby sis, Kristen, her husband, Les, and the twins) was in town this weekend for the baptism of Morgan and Jack. They wanted to have the babies baptized with family around and at the church Kristen grew up in (mostly). We enjoyed seeing them and the babies. The boys enjoyed the time as well...poor Morgan and Jack will go home with red marks on their faces due to Andrew always wanting to touch/slap their faces.
Below is one of the only pictures I was able to take of the kids...my camera battery was drained. I bribed my boys to stay on the couch and take a picture...Andrew was only to hold the sucker. He figured out how to get the paper off quickly and the sucker in his mouth.
I hope to have a picture of the baptism soon.


Jack (almost 4 mths), Joshua (almost 4), Andrew (almost 1), and Morgan (almost 4 mths)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: