Tuesday, July 22, 2008

LITTLE GOLFER

Jeff and I took Joshua to the driving range this past weekend. It was the first time we had taken him, but his Grampie takes him most every time he stays with Grampie...his golf clubs even came from Grampie. I am sure there will be some very memorable boy trips playing golf.
First Joshua practiced using his driver. Once he started hitting the ball he went to his iron. After hitting the ball a few times with the iron, he was ready to go to the sand traps. I wonder if this is his routine with Grampie...he is first born you know!


Driver

Swinging the Iron

Iron

Waiting while dad hits his balls.

Maybe I should suggest a father son trip with some of our friends and their children to the driving range...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Locke Family said...

LOVE those pictures!!! I'll have to show them to Cory. We took Christopher to the driving range not too long ago too. I think a father son trip sounds like a great idea...

Jessica said...

So cute! He seems made for golfing...and baseball :)