Monday, April 6, 2009

SLEEP

Two things about sleep.
First, Joshua no longer naps. Not a problem when he is ready for bed by 7:30 and gets up at 7:30. However, this past week he has been going down between 7:30 and 8:00 and getting up by 6:00. What is up with that? Before if he got up that early he would just join us in bed and go back to sleep. Not lately. Today he got up at 7:00, but did not go to bed until after 9:00 (no nap either). He walked right into our room and opened the blinds. He said, "The sun is up it's time to get out of bed." NO! NO! NO! He should have slept until 8:00 at the earliest. Well, tonight we were on our way home from dinner when he said, "Mom, I think I will skip dessert. I am tired and want to go to bed." This was at 7:00. Great news there. Both boys were in bed and asleep by 7:30.
Second, I have been enjoying going to bed by 10:00 this past week. I feel awake in the morning and enjoy not being woken up by the kids. However, I cannot seem to get my blogging, face book time, or e-mail time (MTM stuff too) in unless I am up until midnight. So, last night I was up until midnight and did you see how many blogs I completed? I have yet to finish my MTM e-mails...I can finish those tonight. BUT, I was so very tired this morning. Why do I have to choose between sleep and fun internet time?

No comments: