Monday, December 7, 2009

WORKING FROM HOME

Jeff has been working from home a lot these days. In fact, his new position gives him more opportunity to do so. Currently Jeff goes to our room to conduct conference calls and work on his computer. I hear Andrew go to his room and shut his door...I don't like him going into his room on his own these days since last time he was there he climbed the shelves in his closet and fell from the top...I walked in and saw him on the floor talking on the phone and typing on his laptop. He looked just like his dad. I ran to get my camera and got the shots below. The one he is looking at the camera he just got thru pointing his finger at me and saying "NO NO NO!" I tell him the same thing when his dad is on a call and I am shooing him out of the room. What a cutie! What else are they learning?

3 comments:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

Yea for the new position!!!

Newman Family Blog said...

That is super cute!

Heather Coleman said...

How cute!!! Do you like him working from home? I think it might be kinda cool if Chris could do that, but I'm afraid he might not get anything done in our house.