Monday, December 7, 2009

FLORIDA

Jeff and I went to Florida at the begining of November to celebrate our anniversary (8 years in September) as well as watch a friend, Brandy, get married. It was my first trip to FL and our first trip away from the boys in a long while. Needless to say FL was beautiful and our trip away from the boys was just long enough.
We stayed in Ft Lauderdale at the Marriott Harbor Beach. We had an ocean view room, which was awesome. We got to see all the large ships go in and out of the port. They were amazingly large. We relaxed at the pool every day, worked out in the gym, took naps, read on the patio with some snacks and a beer.
The wedding was at the Hyatt. It was a lawn wedding and so Brandy. The colors, the atmosphere, the food, the music all reminded me of Brandy. Thanks for including us in such a special time Brandy. We had a lot of fun and are so happy for you and Dan.

1 comment:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

Take my breath awayyyyyyyyyyy. These are beautiful. I also love y'all laying out and the view of the beach/pool! AHhhh, I'm living vicariously through y'all. Its not our turn yet but I'm sure it will come sooner than I think.

Maybe I should throw a big beach blowout celebration when we are finally able to travel again. Invite all our friends and head down to Mexico. 2.5 hours and we're on the BEACH! Y'all IN????
DATE: TBD by our dear sweet nursling Kenslea, heehee.