Monday, December 7, 2009

BIG BOY BED

My friend, Danni, was getting rid of a full mattress set...so we moved Andrew to a big boy bed. I probably spent 3 days looking for bedding. I did not want a theme and could not do the same as Joshua's room...it is just so dissapointing that there is not a lot of options for boys out there (clothes are the same). Anyway, I did just settle on the bedding that I ended up with. I do like it, but it is not my favorite.
It has been a long week with him in the big bed. I think that is mostly due to the fact he has a left ear infection, especially since the past few nights he has done really well in staying in his bed all night. Keep up the good work Andrew.

I am a little sad not to have a crib in the house any more. I wonder if we will have to setup a crib in the future...only time will tell.

1 comment:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

You didn't even call me to put me on shopping detail for this one. OH how I loooove decorating kids' rooms! Only if I could decorate the whole house in just kid stuff....

I totally dig pottery barn kids, land of nod, and company kids stuff. Some of it is not themey.