Friday, October 9, 2009

CUTTER

Joshua is a cutter. I cannot let him alone with scissors, even kid proof scissors. He has cut three or four shirts and a pair of shorts. One so bad I had to throw it away. The others I just let him wear as play clothes. Maybe I would not be so upset about it if they were old clothes, but no. He has to cut the new clothes. One of these was done at school too. Then I walk into his bathroom and there is a glob of hair in the sink. Ugh! He cut his hair! Not the edge, but the center of the top of his head. I asked why he did it, "I am a hair cutter mom. I cut hair." Then I reply, "You have to have a license to cut hair. You did not go to barber college." Then smarty pants says, "Yes I did. I will show you my license." He then digs in his pocket and pulls out a pretend license...this does not work for me. What do you do? I am not sure he learned the lesson. Next time it will be more embarrassing for him, or he will cut his brothers hair...he will probably blame it on Andrew then. We hear, "Andrew did it." so much these days.

No comments: