Wednesday, September 16, 2009

PRE-K 4'S

Joshua started his second year of pre-k this month. Last year he was in pre-k 3's, so he is not new to school, but the teacher and a number of the kids are new to him. He has adapted well to everyone and his favorite part of school so far is, "meeting my new friends".
I look forward to hearing all he participates in and learns at school each day he attends (Tuesday and Thursday). I look forward to seeing his work, especially since they are starting a new handwriting clinic this year. I look forward to each morning that he gets up so excited to get up and get ready for the new day. I love this little kid so much...
On a side note, this gives me some time to spend with Andrew and get to know him and work with him more...another little guy I love so much. How do you have so much love?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: