Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ISLE OF PALMS, SC

Well, I have been dreading this post because I could not pick which pictures I wanted to post. Between the Moats family and our family we took over 600 pictures. Ugh! How do you pick just the right pics? I finally just picked some tonight (I have not even taken the time to make them look better, sorry) and hope they capture how much fun we had.
We swam, built sand castles, went bike riding, went to the aquarium, had some good seafood, walked the beach, jumped in the salt water pool after the beach, watched dolphins swimming just off the shorline, fished for King Mackerel (the boys), celebrated birthdays (Andrew's and mine) and an anniversary (Dave & Lynda 41 yrs), and just enjoyed each others company. Oh yeah, had an emergency with Jeff's grandmother come up in which Dave and Lynda left earlier than planned and our jet ski tours got cancelled. Thanks to Kristen and Les for finding the awesome rental property and providing the transportation to and from the beach. We so enjoyed spending time with the cousins.
If you want to see more than the few pictures I posted in the video call me and we can do a playdate looking at them...LOL!

1 comment:

Newman Family Blog said...

Awesome! I just love beach trips like that! We're so glad that y'all had such a wonderful time!