Thursday, September 24, 2009

DEAR JOSHUA,

I know you really like your teacher this year. It makes me so very happy to hear what you have learned from her and to see your excitment when you show me your work. There are two things you must know. One, when you only ask for me to pack you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch and NOTHING else (I did ask), don't go and tell your teacher "This is all Mommy gave me." I will pack your lunch with at least three different foods so you will not have to eat your teachers cheezeits. Two, it is not important for you teacher to know when mommy is pulled over by a police officer AND that mommy did not have the right insurance card in the car. Your teacher does not want to be bothered with that information AND mommy does not want to be embarrassed any more than she already is. I love you dearly!
Mommy

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my....
XD
There's this fun thing that happens as your kids get older. They love to share...or even make up embarrassing stories about you. I think it's one of those things you only learn and cope with the hard way. lol

Jessica said...

Oh man! They didn't tow your car did they? I wonder what Barrett is telling his teachers-that could be scary.

Newman Family Blog said...

And so it begins! That is awesome!