Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2 YEARS + 16 DAYS

Andrew turned 2 on August 30th. Yes, I know that most of you may not know this since I did not seem to make a big deal of his birthday...second child, holiday weekend baby, or just me. Well, to be honest I think it is just me.
We did celebrate his birthday with family, as usual, on his birthday. Mom, Oliver, Leelan, Joshua, Jeff and I enjoyed cake and dippin dot ice cream after opening gifts. Oh what fun it was to see a 2 year old open his gifts and the little ones around him trying to get in and play with each toy before he finishes opening the gift. Jeff, Joshua, Andrew, and I also caught a Rough Riders game later that day. Andrew was exhausted and ended up falling asleep on the way, but was able to enjoy most of the game after a cat nap.
Andrew, I hope you enjoyed your big day! We love you!


FYI, Oliver is trying to kiss Andrew on the arm, not bite him.

No comments: