Tuesday, March 24, 2009

VOLLEYBALL

Most of you know that I play volleyball. Before Joshua started school and my Mom's groups started back up I played once a week. Now, I play on a reserve basis and in tournaments, when we have enough players. This past Saturday I played in the 1st Frisco Grass Volleyball Tournament. The division I joined was coed 5 on 5. They also had coed 3 on 3 and men's 3 on 3. You see a lot of the same people at these tournaments and it seems like everyone gets better with age...not me, but I don't feel like I get worse either. Anyway, I enjoyed playing with my team and we ended up winning our division...no cash award, just bragging rights. I hope to play in the next tournament in June. Maybe my legs will be in better shape by then...if you want to work on your legs just "bump" the ball with a friend for 30 minutes a day and see what your legs look like then. It is basically squats with the joy of a ball...lol!

No comments: