Thursday, March 5, 2009

SLOWLY BUT SURELY

Jeff and I bought our home almost two years ago. We have not done much to make the changes that we want to the home...change the hardware in the kitchen and bathrooms, update the floors in the bathrooms, kitchen, family room, office, game room, play room, paint most all of the rooms, and the list can go on. I once considered all of these "small" projects. At least that is what I convinced myself when I told Jeff I wanted this house, "small". Well, we have painted and just this week had tile put in the master bathroom, laundry, back entry, and guest bathroom. What a mess! There was/is dust everywhere, but we do enjoy seeing the end result. Updating our home is a SLOW process...one day we will have it all done.
I did not take before pictures, but the master bathroom had carpet and the other areas had old 6 inch tile white with gray markings.


Master Bathroom (my side)
Master Bathroom (Jeff's side)
The Thrown
Back Entry
Guest Bathroom
Laundry
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristen said...

It looks awesome!! Can't wait to see it in person. Randy did a great job with his helper, your mom. Hang in there!

Newman Family Blog said...

It looks great! It's a labor of love, right?!?

Jonna said...

very nice tile!!