Friday, March 6, 2009

COULD JOSHUA REALLY BE CLAIRVOYANT?

So many of you know that Joshua has seen people in our home...we cannot see them! The first time he mentioned it to us was about a month or two after we moved into our home (he was 2 1/2). He saw someone, he thought was Grampie, at 3 a.m. at our bedroom door. The second time he said that a girl was wanting to play with him. He was sleeping, I had checked on him, and he was moving frantically and saying, "Stop it! Let go of my leg." It was in the middle of the night and I asked him who he was talking to and he said, "The lady under my covers." Another time he mentioned seeing animals. He has always been afraid of his room (hence the early morning encounters, which is usually the time he comes into our room) and now we allow him to sleep with a lamp on...he has the lamp and overhead light on tonight. He has not mentioned any specific occurences in a while, until today. He and I were sitting on the couch. He said, "Oh! I just saw a walking shadow." I asked him to repeat what he just said, "I just saw a walking shadow." I asked him where and he pointed to the fireplace hearth and said, "The shadow walked through there." I asked him if he was afraid of it. He said no and we went about our business. What the freak! I try not to be freaked out about all this, but that is just messed up. I could have asked him more questions, but I thought if I kept questioning him he would either be afraid of the shadow, I would get more freaked out, or he may not think I believe him. What do you think?

2 comments:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

The answer is simple. Its not what you want to hear. Wonder when Andrew is going to start talking about your friends.
I've got a great idea. Why don't y'all move back to Frisco? Specifically West Frisco?

Jonna said...

Yeah, gotta agree with Mere. You've got the ghosts.