Friday, March 27, 2009

BATTER UP!

Jeff and I registered Joshua for Spring Valley Atheletic Association, SVAA, t-ball. As of Monday we did not have a coach for his team. Jeff said he would do it, but he is pretty much gone the first month. I thought about coaching, but I really only played recreationally, so don't have a ton of experience. Plus, what would I do with Andrew? Anyway, by Wednesday, the coaches meeting, there was a coach.
Well, we got an e-mail from him last night. Awesome! This is just so exciting...Jeff and I love sports and we hope the boys enjoy playing it as much as we will enjoy watching them play. So, the first practice is April 2nd, practice once a week, and first game is April 18th, games on weekends until June. They also have a family night at a Frisco Rough Riders game. I mean, seriously, can it get any better? I want to run out and buy his uniform pants, cleats, white socks, and glove now...Joshua is in South Carolina and it would probably work better if he were here. I hope I can wait!!!
I hope I can be just as excited if either of the boys want to do dance or band.

1 comment:

Jonna said...

Yea!! Ask Peter about doing dance...he can excel at that too!