Wednesday, September 1, 2010

QUANDARY

I wanted to post more pictures from our Quandary hike. Quandary is 14,265 feet elevation. It took Jeff and I about 5 hours to do the 6.3 mile round trip, 3200 feet elevation. Jeff was smoking this hike. As you can see I was behind Jeff and he had to wait on me the majority of the time. I found the hike to be hard. I felt running the half marathon was much easier than this hike. Once I got to the summit I stopped regretting the hike and felt an accomplishment and would actually try another 14er. Hopefully one that is not so rocky.



Yes, Jeff waiting for my before we get to the false summit.


Jeff and I at the summit.

One of the views from the summit.

Summit marker.

A Mountain goat on the way up...we were on our way down.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: