Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ANDREW'S FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL

Andrew started preschool today at CCDC. I have to admit that I was nervous for him to go for many reasons. One, he is almost a full year younger than Joshua was when he went. Second, he is not completely potty trained (it is a requirement). Finally (maybe), he just turned 3 a week ago and will be the youngest in his class. Jeff and I kept our phones close by in case we were called to pick him up. Guess what? No calls. In fact he did wonderfully! He napped on a mat, he ate his lunch without running around the table, he sang songs, he went to the potty, he had fun, and he did not get into trouble. Jeff and I are just so happy for him today.
I asked him what he did at school today, "I talked wiff my fwiends." So cute! Let's see what tomorrow holds since he is at home with mommy all day.


My two Texas Rangers heading off to school after some smiley face pancakes (I bought a new outfit for Andrew and he chose to wear his Rangers shirt).

Andrew on his way to school.

Taking a picture out front.

The door to a room full of learning...some anxiety, but he did very well.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Newman Family Blog said...

That is so great! I know that makes you happy, proud and a little sad that he is getting so big!