Friday, July 31, 2009

??? SENSE OF STYLE

I enjoy seeing Joshua grow up in that he does a number of things on his own. One of the things that he does on his own now is dress himself. I have only had to send him to his room a few times to change into something more decent (it either did not match or it was Sunday and I did not want him to wear what he had on to church), so I don't think that is a bad record.
Now, you all know that his mom has no sense of style. I pray that he does not get my lack of style...then this is what he came into the family room wearing this morning. He kept his pajama top on, put on Andrew's jeans (they are 2T, he is so skinny), and Andrew's hat. He does have a questionable sense of style, or maybe he looks good and I just don't recognize it.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

He's wearing capris!

Aubs said...

It does look like capris. They are actually jeans...

Kristen said...

You know, capris are in for boys even though I am not into that. Those pictures brought a big smile to my face. Can't wait to see him in a week!!

Newman Family Blog said...

So cute! He really looks like Jeff in that photo on the left.