Monday, August 23, 2010

FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN

The alarm was set for 6:50 am. I struggled a bit to get out of bed, but finally got out of bed at 7:00. As I was opening my bedroom door there was Joshua walking down the hall. He was very excited and ready to start his day. He had no problem with his morning routine. I made smiley face pancakes, we put his lunch together (PB&J of course), and took some pictures by the yard sign. Then Jeff, Andrew, and I headed off to HPPM. We parked and walked him into his classroom (the only day we can do it). He was all smiles and laughter until the classroom. He was quiet in the classroom, but he was brave and we are sure he will have a wonderful day. I have had tears...Andrew has been angry. We all deal with this new chapter in our own ways. It was a great start to the day!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: