Sunday, May 10, 2009

CAMPING...IN THE HOUSE

Joshua and I did not get the opportunity to camp in a tent at Eisenhower State Park, so we did the next best thing. We borrowed the Henline's tent and pitched it in the house. Well, the next best thing is probably camping in the back yard, but if I am going to be outside in a tent it is not going to be in my back yard in the city. I want to hear the bugs and smell fresh air. Anyway, Joshua is now fast asleep in the tent. I will let you know if he stays in it all night. We may have to get out own tent and make this a once a month routine.
Side note...Joshua is looking so much older these days. What is it? I mean he should look young until puberty, not when he is 4 1/2. Gotta love that boy!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a sweet little guy. I know he had so much fun, those are the special times he will always remember!!