Saturday, February 14, 2009

SNOW DAY AND ALL IS QUIET...?

I know this post is way late...been Facebooking instead of Blogging. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago we had a "snow" day, or in Texas an "ice" day. Before kids I would have slept in and stayed in my pajamas all day. Now that I have kids, I was up and still stayed in my pajamas...this day I was probably on the computer while they played. As the hours rolled by I noticed there was silence in the house. I had to see what the boys were up to since they were not playing where I could see them. I found them in Andrew's room playing very well together. This was the start of many days, months, years of playing well together...that is my hope of course. I pray that this play time will help them develop a strong, loving relationship.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: